Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Changing cloths in the street :)

Monday we decided to go to the market and do some shopping around for school supplies and some other things. Heidi, Jetender and I took a richshaw downtown to the crowded city market. We'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking :) It was a crazy crowded web...





Yes, you can find your toothbrush right here...


I found a jeans peddler, I need a pair since I gave my old ones away in Goa.

 Here is the street-side changing room, everyone can see if they fit or not.




This shop owner really thought it was funny, so did the 100's of other people that walked by...


I found a perfect fitting pair, now the price haggling...I asked how much and had a heart attack, 150Rs, that's $3, I didn't argue...SOLD!




Later that night, we had another Indian feast courtesy of Pooja and Manish. Then Heidi and Pooja got out the jewelry and turned Heidi into an Indian 




This is Gotu, their helpers little daughter, we would like to take her home with us.
 A very well behaved 1.5yr-old :)


No comments:

Post a Comment