Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pea Pea

Not much new here today, except yesterday we helped the mother of one of our students pick Pea's from her field. Pea's and Cauliflower are a major crop here, nearly everyone grows them for income. . Here's a lesson in Hindi,  Aloo = Potato, Mutter = Pea, Gobi = Cauliflower, Paneer = Cheese, Go (pronounced "gew" = Poop  :)




Finally got some pics of Kale teaching Math 

We all have it coming...and finally I was getting my repayment for being a rotten student when I was a kid. Today my students were acting up a bit, I had to get a little firm with them. Sometimes I had to separate a couple groups of boys and take away their toys. One kid was eating his eraser and spitting the pieces on the floor. Now I know what my teachers put up with. Sorry Mrs B, Mrs H, and the rest :)  Kale

No comments:

Post a Comment