Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!

It rains every single day here.  It's pretty much rained everyday since we arrived.  Now I see why everything is so green here.  I am ready to go somewhere warm and sunny!  I actually miss the desert right now. I wish we would have a haboob!

Kale is grumpy right now because he keeps getting web site charges for his business that he no longer owns.  His bad mood is putting me in a bad mood.  But I'm not perfect!  I was in a bad mood yesterday because I didn't like my outfit, and I cried.  I think it is lack of sunshine that is making us cranky.  We only have one week left in London, and then we move on.  

Kale is on the phone with his former partner right now, and they are talking about how busy the business he sold before we left is.  I hope he doesn't regret selling it...too late now, I guess:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment